Mor'Ball

amazon musik

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Starting back on my blogging, working towards getting MY life back!

There was a time a few years ago when I would wake up,  say prayers, and start my day, my everyday focus would be about my business. I'm a very multi talented woman. I have been through allot,  seen & experienced way more than the "average" woman has. Life is a roller coaster & I have had my share of ups & downs.  1 extreme to the other.  Feeling like I'm on top of the world,  to feeling so worthless I couldn't afford a coffee,  sitting on a curb.
I took those experiences, use them as life's lessons & still choose to fight with determination to get what I fully want outta this thing called life.
I have worked numerous jobs, but what's a job anyways...
J.O.B. = just over broke.
Who wants that,  working everyday punching someone else's clock,  using your time,  & body for labor,  to get your paycheck at the end of the week to give back to THEM? That's NOT living if you ask me...
A job doesn't even fill your pockets these days,  but adventures will fill your soul for a lifetime.
I want to share some of my life's experiences with you,  so I hope you'll follow along. Peace & blessings to you ALL ❤
Catch up with you tomorrow as i unfold stories of my life 😁✌

No comments:

Post a Comment