Mor'Ball

amazon musik

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

On set filming for Scarred...

 As some of you already know I have been a actress / model for about 30 years now, sure I've had my time of breaks here & there throughout this journey. 

just recently I was playing a role as a lawyer in a movie set to come out in a few months after the edits get finished. 

This was a really great experience as the awesome people I got to work alongside & a intense story that also has a message. 

This cast & crew were really a great set of folks. they captured what they needed to create a vision for the producer. I am very excited & cannot wait till this feature comes out in a few short months also.

looking forward to working with them again. 

wonderful time & experience 

I love doing films that have a very powerful meaning behind it.  

Great pleasures 







































 

No comments:

Post a Comment