Mor'Ball

amazon musik

Monday, August 21, 2023

Links to where to find me 🤗

 tiktok but I'm not great at it YET,  I'm still learning... 

Facebook ah you kno they can be real corny wit it sometimes... that's just where my most engagement usually is tho. 

Instagram I started my IG so many years ago but because when I set it up I connected everything back then to just travel from fb to IG. So I wouldn't ever go on,  I've had the same amount of followers for probably around 10 years (OMG did I just say I've had social media over 10 years ? 😳😉🌟 woah

YOUTUBE started years ago but needed to break my fears 

TWITTER haven't used in years

TUMBLR same as above, not in years


SOCIALS...  

Youtube.com/@fabulousIAM 

Tumblr.com/blessedbeewittobeyt 

Facebook.com/fabulousIAM1 

Instagram.com/fabulous_i_am_org/ 

Tiktok.com/@fabulous_iam 

Twitter.com/fabulousiamorg


No comments:

Post a Comment